Detached house with courtyard and land
The property is located in Pisogno, a hamlet of Miasino. The house is part of the ancient nucleus dating back to the end of the 19th century, it still maintains the characteristics of the time: entrance with ancient arched door, granite columns, the functioning well, is sunny and has a delightful view over the meadows. verdant. It consists of two apartments on the first and second floor as well as the cellars on the ground floor (once a village shop). The recently renovated three-room apartment is located on the first floor and comprises entrance hall, kitchen, living room, bathroom with shower, bedroom with walk-in closet and service bathroom. On the second floor is the four-room apartment to renovate with a large terrace, consisting of kitchen, living room with exit to the terrace, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. In the courtyard we find: the dependance (hobby room) on 2 floors and the sloping garden that houses the vegetable garden and another room (the summer kitchen) with exit to the terrace overlooking the valley. On the opposite side of the house separated from the road, we find a double garage and overhanging about 1000 square meters of lawn land.